Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
This one is an absolute gem being a much loved home on a lovely corner 638m2 block. Just some of its features are:
• 2/3 good sized bedrooms
• North facing third bedroom or terrific sunroom
• Separate lounge room with air conditioning and gas heating
• Original retro style kitchen off dining/meals area
• Outdoor entertaining room
• Single garage, other storage and garden sheds
• Great location with level easy track to town
• Pest & Building reports available
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.
638m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.