Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Goulburn's Finest Residence
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Hurstville' - A beautiful country estate offering an exceptional lifestyle.
One of Goulburn's finest landmark residence and steeped in history.
This magnificent 1861 country house has been meticulously renovated throughout and restored to it's to original period splendour. Seamlessly blending refined elegance with modern-day luxuries, its stunning traditional street presence, gracious formal entertaining, multiple light-filled casual living spaces and exquisite landscaped grounds combine to offer a premier property of timeless appeal. Enviably positioned on an impressive 2567sqm parcel of level land in this premier blue-ribbon address, only moments to Goulburn's shops, restaurants, Victoria Park and rail. This is a private and peaceful sanctuary in a class of its own and very rare offering.
• Gorgeous Victorian Italianate country house, immaculately restored
• Electrically operated cast iron gates with an intercom that opens to a sweeping circular driveway and manicured grounds
• Traditional wide wraparound verandah leads into an impressively grand, stone-floored reception hall
• Stunning joinery; impressive high ceilings; original oiled hardwood floorboards; decorative fireplaces
• Ornate original cedar staircase leads up to large central sitting room with French doors to balcony
• Spacious, refined formal living room and dining room overlooking the covered verandah.
• Formal rooms feature stunning chandeliers, fireplaces, bay windows & soaring 3.6m ceilings
• 2 Home office/studies with fireplaces
• Large family room with huge wood-burning fireplace flows through French doors to al fresco setting
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen featuring Carrara marble benchtops and gas appliances. Adjoining sitting nook, gas fireplace, and wine cellar.
• Modern marble bench laundry
• Separate parents' and teen retreats, with fireplaces give all ages space & privacy to spread out and relax
• Luxurious master bedroom with fireplace, arched windows, dressing room with marble fireplace and limestone en suite
• 4 additional light-filled generous bedrooms, all feature fireplaces and enjoy gorgeous treetop views
• 2 Travertine family bathrooms (1 with double vanity and free-standing bath), walk-in linen closet
• Beautiful stone-flagged garden room with 4 sets of French doors creating seamless in/outdoor flow
• Expansive entertaining terrace drenched in northern sunshine & manicured garden with level lawns
• Approximately 2.4m deep wraparound hardwood covered verandah; extensive storage space
• Gas central heating; r/c air conditioning; on-demand gas hot water; automatic garden irrigation
• Garaging for 3 cars; underground rainwater tank for approx. 70,000 litres; garden storage sheds
• Effortless stroll into Goulburn's vibrant CBD with shops, restaurants, Victoria Park & train station • located in the Southern Tablelands of NSW and only 2 hours drive from Sydney or 1 hour from Canberra
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2,567m² / 0.63 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.