Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The good life for you to enjoy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
With so many of us making the tree change, this substantial family home demonstrates just what you can obtain for your money. There are so many aspects to what makes a home, comfort, space, fun and what your future life will be like. For Jeff and Emma and their two boys, this beautiful executive residence has been all about family and providing an experience for their son's.
From the moment you walk through the front door which show-cases the massive 1200m X 600mm new floor tiles to the staircase opening up the second story you know that this is something truly special. On the ground floor there is a study, formal lounge, formal dining, opening up to a substantial family room, casual dining and very large modern kitchen all of which overlooks the bespoke wrap around mineral water and heated swimming pool perfect for adults and kids alike, the new super-efficient heat pump ensures that pool life is central to the family from spring to autumn.
With a large outdoor entertainment area on one side and a secure yard on the other (all landscaped), this is a home designed for living.
Upstairs is a fantastic rumpus room overlooking the pool and council reserve. The master suite is another thing to behold ( large enough for its own lounge/ retreat, with a balcony that makes the most of the district views over town). The modern ensuite is a full-size bathroom with a stunning free standing bathtub and of course, there is the required walk in robe.
In the perfect location in town with views, yet private this could be your next family home and so close to Canberra. For Jeff who works in Canberra, his commute to the office in a little under an hour is his time to unwind from a busy family and work life.
Just some of this home's features include the following:
- Over 470m2 of living space on a 1169m2 block
- Stunning newly tiled downstairs that flows seamlessly into a formal lounge, formal dining, study, and large family casual dining, kitchen.
- State of the art kitchen with pantry and open living area flowing out to a bespoke sparkling mineral water, heated pool and new deck.
- New carpet upstairs and 4 bedrooms plus upstairs rumpus area
- Parents retreat with Juliet balcony with views, large ensuite, separate bath and walk-in robe
- 3 other large bedrooms with built in robes
- Downstairs powder room and large efficient laundry
- Double garage with remotes and internal access plus carport.
- Reverse cycle zoned cooling and new ducted gas heating all controlled from a single touchscreen
- Alarm system
- Separate garage/workshop/studio
- Established gardens and outstanding views over Goulburn
- Backs on to Council reserve and walking trails down to the river
Goulburn offers a relaxed country lifestyle with markets, restaurants, wineries and much more in the area as well as being in close proximity to Canberra and Bowral. This growing country town has a lot to offer for families. Inspections are by appointment only and this luxury home (with no expense spared), is awaiting its next family wanting to enjoy the good life.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,169m² / 0.29 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.