Inspection and auction details
Auction location: The Collective, 175 Auburn St Goulburn
- Land: 130 ha (321 acres)
Proud to present this blue ribbon property situated only minutes from the thriving township of Crookwell, leading into this property via dual sealed road frontage you will be greeted with an established tree lined drive way with extensive post & rail fencing.
• Approx 321 acres of prime fattening and heavy producing country fenced into 6 main paddocks and 3 smaller paddocks ideally for bulls, rams or horses
• The bore and windmill provide a reticulated water system to concrete troughs throughout this property
• Lake Birubi has an outstanding pasture base with a mix of tall fescue, phalaris and ryegrass, these pastures are well established with an excellent sub clover content considering dry conditions in the past 6 months these pastures are exceptional. (accredited soil test available on request)
• This rich basalt soil is currently carrying 6 dse under current management
• Laneway system leading back to the extensive set of steel cattle yards with all-weather road access.
• A modest 3 bedroom brick cottage with DA approved plans for a new architecturally designed homestead included
• Large shed consisting of workshop, machinery / hay shed
• Sitting on the great dividing range this north east facing land is well protected and has higher than average rainfall
This property has to be seen to really appreciate the A1 quality it has to offer.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
130 ha / 321 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.