Inspection and auction details
Auction location: The Collective, 175 Auburn St Goulburn
- Land: 214 ha (530 acres)
A productive basalt offering, a short distance from Crookwell
• Approx 530 acres fenced into 10 paddocks all with dams or troughs plus permanent spring fed creek bordering eastern boundary
• This quality basalt soil type is currently carrying 120 breeding cows and 60 steers on the winter oats crop (accredited soil test available on request)
• Reticulated water solar pump system feeds 15 concrete troughs throughout this property plus a bore
• 2 laneway systems leading back to the steel cattle yards with under cover crush working area with power
• 5 bay lock up colour bond shed for storage
• Middle Creek has high performing pastures which are well established, mainly phalaris and cocksfoot based with some tall fescue and rye. A very good base of sub clover adding great value to the pastures
• Established tree lines and a good scatter of shade trees make for a very well protected property
• For land developers there are 12 portions for subdivision potential S.T.C.A
Middle Creek is a high capacity breeding, grazing and fattening property with the potential to build your dream home. productive Properties such as this are often sought however rarely found.
214 ha / 530 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.