How's The Serenity
- Land: 54 ha (133 acres)
This property offers a country escape perfect for a permanent residence. A great weekend getaway from that suburbia hustle and bustle or to run your own farm stay bed and breakfast business S.T.C.A.
The architecturally-designed cottage is filled with natural light and warmth, established perennial gardens that surround the home also protects the property from those warm summer days.
- Sun filled lounge/dining with open fireplace and features spotted gum timber flooring
- 5 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins and slow combustion wood heaters in 3 of the bedrooms
- Modern kitchen looking out into the paddocks, gas cook top and polished concrete flooring
- Approx 133 acres of productive flat to undulating improved pastures and has an excellent fertiliser history
- 2 dams plus permanent Millsvale creek which irrigates all the gardens
- 2 stand shearing shed with sheep yards and hay/machinery shed
- Detached 5th bedroom perfect for guest accommodation, home office or potential bed & breakfast (STCA)
This property was featured in the June/July 2007 edition Highlife magazine.
A must to inspect to really appreciate the countryside, running water, the character & charm of all the different structures, gardens and just to experience that peaceful feeling this property has to offer.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
54 ha / 133 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.