Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Known locally as Windemere offered for the first time in 30 years (290 acres).
This 117.72 hectares is one of the finest grazing properties in the Crookwell district. Capable of carrying 600 sheep all year round with a creek running through the middle of the property almost all of the land is arable. 20 minutes from Crookwell via sealed road.
• Lovely comfortable country homestead
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and office
• 3 separate living areas
• Country style kitchen
• In ground salt water pool
• 2 stand shearing shed
• 8 paddocks and 7 dams
• 8 acres of established olive trees
• Clean pastures with fertilizer history
• Well fenced
• 4 bay machinery shed and other storage sheds
• Park like established trees and gardens
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.