Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Farming And Lifestyle Combination
- Land: 220 ha (543 acres)
Unique opportunity to own approximately 585 acres of grazing land (off Greenmantle Road, BIGGA NSW 2583) with 1.7km of Abercrombie River frontage flowing into the popular Wyangla dam. Just some of this properties wonderful features are:
• Currently running 800 Ewes & Lambs
• 6 paddocks, 10 dams and permanent Abercrombie River frontage
• 2 stand shearing shed with power
• Fishing hut with bathroom
• Abundant wildlife and suitable for all types of river pursuits, fishing, swimming, kayaking and water skiing
• Building entitlement
You will not find another river block of land in the district like this one.
220 ha / 543 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.