LIFESTYLE FARM WITH TWO DWELLINGS
- Land: 9.9957 ha (25 acres)
Just a short 20 minute drive from the thriving city of Goulburn you will discover a wonderful rural lifestyle escape. So suitable for the extended family this property is sure to impress.
* 10 ha (24.71 acres) with 2 dams and 3 paddocks
* Modern 4 bedroom with ensuite brick veneer and tile home
* Separate 1 bedroom brick veneer home for guests or extended family
* Renovated kitchen with granite bench tops
* New floating floor and carpet as well as new blinds
* New insulation,painting,updated switchboard and new septic system
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heating
* 5 water tanks, stables, new fencing and 3 bay machinery shed.
* Suitable to run your own sheep, cattle, horses and vegetable gardens with stone fruit trees
Bring all the family and in-laws to inspect this lovely property situated in the popular Tarlo district. It is a rare bonus to find 2 well established homes on the one picturesque rural acreage
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
9.9957 ha / 25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.