Auction location: The Collective, 175 Auburn St Goulburn
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 40 ha (100 acres)
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite & large walk in robe
* Study or 5th bedroom
* 2 large bathrooms plus a separate third toilet in the laundry
* Large open plan kitchen, dining and rumpus room
* Separate formal dining and lounge rooms
* French doors leading to extensive merbau verandah
* Brushbox timber flooring with red cedar panelling throughout with french doors leading to verandah
* 6mx9m garage/workshop with attached 6mx9m carport
* Fantastic spring fed dam and 2 semi permanent creeks
* Apples, peaches, nectarines, plums, apricots, plumcots, loquats, feijoas, cherries almonds, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, chestnuts, Raspberries, grapes & blueberries found on the property
* Dolomite quarry where peregrine falcons breed each year
* Amazing swimming hole, has to be seen to be believed!
This property has many adventurous features such as abseiling, caving, swimming and many more!
40 ha / 100 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.