Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Productive Small Farm
- Land: 19 ha (48 acres)
48 acres (19.39ha) of quality basalt soil with a brick veneer home. This presents a wonderful opportunity to buy your own lifestyle farm with superb grazing land.
* 3 bedroom brick veneer home
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 sheds, power to main shed, enclosed veggie garden with raised beds
* 5 paddocks and 2 dams
* Lovely rural views
* Scattering of native gums
* Sealed road to front gate
* Nicely located, 15 minutes from Goulburn and Taralga
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.
19 ha / 48 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.