Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TRUE COUNTRY ESCAPE
- Land: 10 ha (25 acres)
Are you are looking for a permanent residence or a true country estate that exudes charm and a sense of escape from city life? Then Claire Hill is truly a unique and relaxing residence, which has been lovingly built while still retaining a sense of historical charm. Reminiscent of old fashioned Australiana log cabins, this property is accessible by sealed road 3km off the Hume Highway at Marulan.
Set on 25 acres suitable for sheep or the hobby farmer, it includes a fantastic glass wrap around verandah expanding the country views which overlooks a spring fed dam and orchard including heirloom apples, a variety of established plums, peaches, quince, medlar, and cherry trees.
Ideal for a large family with four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, main bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom. Facilities include a pizza oven and fire pit that creates the perfect outdoor room , this secret campfire area is great place where the kids can toast marshmallows! A true residence of pride for you and your family as you spend the many evenings or days relaxing entertaining your guests.
The house is set high overlooking the beautiful surrounds of 5 fenced paddocks with water to each. Another highlight of the house is a magnificent, large central combustion fireplace set in a light filled, high ceiling spacious living room that includes air conditioning.
Other inclusions include
• 3 kw solar panels to supplement mains power
• Large 4 bay machinery shed with workshop
• Mud room
• Large laundry
• Mixture of nice pasture and trees
• Large water storage tanks
• CFA-compatible tank fittings
• Sealed road to front gate only a few minutes from Marulan
• Pest and building reports available on request
A rare gem that it is hard to find in the current rural setting so close to Sydney, Goulburn or Canberra. To avoid disappointment register your interest today
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.
10 ha / 25 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.