Auction location: The Collective 175 - 185 Auburn Street, Goulburn
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Aberfeldy' Great Rural Retreat
- Land: 21 ha (51 acres)
This 50 acre property has a mix of timber and cleared land with amazing views to the north east. A great hobby farm or the great escape from the rat race.
* Cosy 2 bedroom cottage
* 1 bathroom and internal laundry
* Neat kitchen with walk in pantry
* Reverse cycle air and wood heating in the sunny living area
* Enclosed verandahs front and back
* Huge 12x9 metre colourbond shed with bench space
* Over 55,000 litres of water storage
* Cottage looking over 1 Large Dam with lots of wildlife
* Registered gravel pit of over 75,000 cubic metres of quality road base material
* Only 10 minutes drive from the historic village of Taralga where you can enjoy a quiet coffee or a nice cold refreshment
Looking forward to seeing you at our open for inspections!
- Air Conditioning
21 ha / 51 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.