Wonderful potential for a wide scope of business opportunities. Just 2.5 hours from Sydney.
• Approx. 1170 acres currently running a Hereford herd.
• Architecturally designed home set among established gardens including tennis court and in ground pool
• Established thoroughbred complex including brick stables / tac room, office, self-contained strappers accommodation, round yard, wash bay etc
• Steel sheep & cattle yards
• 2 Stand shearing shed, hay and machinery shedding
• Equipped bore, servicing small vineyard and gardens
• Well-watered, Flat to undulating country, comprises a mix of improved, unimproved and timber areas.
• Just 10 minutes to Crookwell and 2.5 hours from Sydney
• First time offered in 40 years Lock Hill is an opportunity to secure a sizable land holding in the Crookwell district
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.