Idyllic Country Living
- 138 acres (55.94 H), 70% cleared with 3 dams
- Lovely 2 bedroom cottage with separate lounge & dining + sun room or third bedroom. Glorious rural views from front verandah
- Quality Lopi slow combustion wood heater for cosy winter nights
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for hot summer days
- Large machinery shed 11 m x 14 m with power
- Plentiful fresh water with 4 tanks 96,000, 25,000, 22,000 & 1,000 litre tanks
- Farm capable of carrying 20 cattle or 100 herd of sheep
- Suitable as rental earner for adjustment stock
- Superbly located Sydney side of Goulburn 9.69km off Hume Highway via Towrang - sealed road to front gate
- School bus at gate, daily mail and rates of $330 per quarter
- This property presents your big chance to enjoy an idyllic country life - either permanently or as a fabulous weekend retreat
- Pest and building reports available on request
- Open for inspection Saturday 6th December 2014 at 9.30am
Friendly Auction System-
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction, see each report for details).
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.